Thursday, January 7, 2010

Unemployment Certification In Georgia I Live In Illinois, Have Applied For And Been Approved For Unemployment Benefits, When Do I Get Paid?

I live in Illinois, have applied for and been approved for unemployment benefits, when do I get paid? - unemployment certification in georgia

I just changed my first certification of unemployment benefits on Monday and my claim in the last two weeks has been accepted. I activated a debit card already. When will I receive my first payment on the debit card? I read it within 2-3 business days ... Can you verify the current unemployment in Illinois?

1 comment:

yellowce... said...

They should have given an appointment must be paid if you are unsure, you can call and he will tell you, no one in the answer is not clear

Post a Comment