Friday, January 29, 2010

Silver Theatre Ottawa Sony DAVDZ500F Home Theatre?

Sony DAVDZ500F Home Theatre? - silver theatre ottawa

Just today I have reduced the previous model of the comet is 359.99 and 449.99, but since I bought it, 3.30 clock, and I worked in 5 years I take out of the box and tomorrow. I read that it is a great system that will be someone out there has one? Why? From what Hi-Fi? The best home theater under 500 pounds, and the 8th Position Applied Systems Home Theater 10 times in Stuff Magazine gave 5 stars. If anyone wants a home theater system, it seems that to get! It seems incredible, too, but the money does not go so well with my new black TV!

2 comments:

smartcoo... said...

She looks like a company - is an excellent system

JimL said...

This is not a bad system of low-end audio. However, things are flying high. But for the money, you have a good business.

Post a Comment