Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ccrane Wifi Antenna Connect To Router Can I Connect An Outside WiFi Antenna To A Netgear Router And Use It In The House?

Can I connect an outside WiFi antenna to a netgear router and use it in the house? - ccrane wifi antenna connect to router

Netgear WGR614 Router 54 Mbps, I'm looking for a Super CCrane external USB Wi-Fi antenna. I can handle the adjustments to the cable, is my concern with the software. I have a desktop XP Pro and Vista laptop, I want my house to use. I have permission to use this network.

2 comments:

Tracy L said...

I would not use a USB antenna outside at all for this purpose. A good antenna Wireless Ethernet Bridge exit would be much easier and requires no software! It is designed PoE (Power over Ethernet) with external antennas in radio, to do exactly what you want, to be built. Depending on the distance from the source is even a covered passage with the use of a small externally mounted Yagi. However, USB creates many problems for this configuration. (as has already tried this - not good) for something that really works well the router is a USB input on the WAN side and do not sell!

Check the client devices in common-law like that.
http://shop.defactowireless.com/s.nl/it. ...
The device consists of 80,00 to a directional antenna to go directly to the source and not to other units, which could interfere with you tax! (Note that they can be used up to 15 km)

da skoolar said...

If you do not know what information you need.

Post a Comment