Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can I Get A Tacori Engagement Ring For 2000 Does Anyone Know A Less Expensive Alternative To Engagement Ring Brands Tacori Or Ritani?

Does anyone know a less expensive alternative to engagement ring brands Tacori or Ritani? - can i get a tacori engagement ring for 2000

I like the look of these brands, but regardless of whether I have a name designer ring. I much prefer more of an imitation, if not sacrifice the durability and appearance. If you found a good generic alternative, with its beautiful design / vintage tasteful?

3 comments:

Vian L said...

We recommend that you contact the online jeweler for the personalization of exactly the same for you. You can save a lot of money if you really, or rather Ritan Tacori. Or just for engagement rings on Google, you will find a large number of rings of this type.

J-lynn said...

I know this is not the answer to your question, so I apologize in advance. :)
BUT ....

Speaking of vintage, that's what my husband and I.
I had my engagement ring and Maw-Maw. He gave me as a child because I can not use it (the swollen finger and could not afford it, they are too large and wanted in the family) get anyway a beautiful vintage white gold ring with three diamonds there. Anyway ... Who has the ring (his aunt, his mother died when he was young) and he asked his aunt if he a ring from his mother, who showed that, like a wedding ring .. could be used had and you know it! My aunt has a white gold ring found like a perfect game with three small diamonds on top. Was that what it should be! My husband took the old ring will be sorted and cleaned, and that's how I got my game wedding. This is time that we do not spend a cent, except for cleaning and resizing. Also a great sentimental value, since each ring of wine on each side of our families. :)

Perhaps you could look into her family and to see whether separating an old ring that someone would be willing to?

Another good idea, even if no sentimental value, pawnbrokers! They always play rings and economic commitments available!

Good luck! :)

mary z said...

This company is in Virginia and through beautiful rings.http: / / diamondringforever.com / diamond_ri ...

Post a Comment