Thursday, January 14, 2010

Audio Device On High Definition Bus Driver Where Do I To Download Audio Device On High Definition Audio Bus?

Where do i to download audio device on high definition audio bus? - audio device on high definition bus driver

and how can I know if this is correct?

I opened the Device Manager, and the audio device on the bus high definition audio player with an exclamation point.
As has already tried to load a driver, but a personal work. I turned on the problem and said I should uninstall it.

I now have the audio device high definition audio bus instead?


pls help. Thanks

2 comments:

[ פֿøҝ€®] said...

To realtek.com and you should be able to achieve, high definition. Audio driver from there.
No driver is universal so it should work.

goldenbo... said...

You probably have a video card, HDMI can do audio and video via DVI / HDMI port.
You do not need any driver installation if you already have a sound card. Install only if you intend to use the HDMI functionality to transmit sound to your receiver via an HDMI cable through.
You should check with the manufacturer of the card (in diagrams) site for the HDMI driver for this model.

Post a Comment