Sunday, January 17, 2010

Google Closure Exmples I'm Searching For An Article That Appeared In The NYT.That Death Of A Close Person Is "easier" Than Divorce

I'm searching for an article that appeared in the NYT.That Death of a close person is "easier" than Divorce - google closure exmples

The Thust part is that divorce is painful, difficult death of a loved one.That with death there is closure to reconcile, while in a divorce because the person is still alive, many ways difficult to reconcile.
I do not know when they believe in the New York times.I appeared, it was only 5 years ago that would have been published in the last 2 years.
I searched the Times archives have done research on Google with search terms Comboni different, but I can not find this piece.

1 comment:

Ten Kenorland said...

The first line of the article in the first link in a family in the third sentence of the death of a loved one or divorce mentioned. With the order, which involved death, is the # 1 and # 2 is the divorce.

In the second article, the divorce on the list before the death of a loved one, loss of employment. There is no indication that it is easier, but assumption is the separation is more difficult than the first.

I see no article dealing with the relative ease or illness, is transmitted voltage.

Post a Comment