Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tiny Model Pics How Much Does Someone That Is 5'7 Have To Weigh To Be A Model?

How much does someone that is 5'7 have to weigh to be a model? - tiny model pics

Do you think that 120 pounds is too much? I want a role model for me, but I think I might be a little too much weight for my height (5'7)
My steps:
Waist: 25 in
Hips: 31
Chest: 35
Bra size: 30A-B

ik 5'7 which is short for a model, but I'm only 11 and I think this might be a little higher. . . .
if it be a model, so why not? (PLZ do not say) in my old age
What needs to change?
I can not send pictures, but my hair is brown like the following:
http://www.rodolfovalentin.com/rv/BROWN_ ...
and I have blonde highlights.
Eyes: blue with some gold around the pupil
I have white skin. People always say that the pallor of the morning.
I have a heart-shaped face (not Widdows peak)
dark pink lips

What do you think? I can be a role model or not? Why?

THX
XD

1 comment:

Ray <3 said...

Its thin, if such a thing. 14/15 When the gong to grow in their adult body and get the curves and achieve weight gain and breast.
120 is inadequate.
And I'm 5'8 and weigh like 145 and I managed to do a swimsuit job advertisement, without trying to ... They approached me on the street.
Do not try to lose weight, while the growth now!

Post a Comment