Monday, December 7, 2009

Prostatitis More Condition_symptoms Sometimes My Urine Has A Very Weak Flow And I Have Lost My Sex Drive. Is This Just Prostatitis Or More Serious?

Sometimes my urine has a very weak flow and i have lost my sex drive. Is this just prostatitis or more serious? - prostatitis more condition_symptoms

I do not know if it prostatitis and testing needs to be done is to confirm it. Moreover, there are generally more symptoms such as backache, in extreme cases, hematuria) (blood in urine, it is best to consult with your doctor, as antibiotics are needed to be clarified. It is a useful site for information, please visit - www.prostatitis.org

In the meantime, increase your water intake at least 2 liters a day. Some people believe that cranberry juice helps to cleanse the region of the bladder. Make sure you are not clogged, which can irritate the prostate and to similar symptoms.

Hopefully it will soon be clear. Good luck.

1 comment:

I LOVE YOU! said...

its called a doctor to see a

Post a Comment