Monday, December 7, 2009

Signs Of Infection After Pedicure What Are Some Signs Of Infection After Wisdom Tooth Removal?

What are some signs of infection after wisdom tooth removal? - signs of infection after pedicure

Well, I had a wisdom tooth pulled 5 days ago. The pain worsened greatly in the next 3 days have and then gradually declined, and today, not bad. I have some inflammation. However, I had some chills and fever last night. I wonder if a tooth infection or other viral infections. When I chills and fever, and that I kinda mean infection. I want more symptoms of the dentist when I had a tooth infection?

2 comments:

tugar357 said...

A very unpleasant taste in the mouth would be a sign. Listerine might help some.

donna511... said...

I think that guarantees an inflammation of the gums around the area, would have extracted the tooth. To see better, the doc.

Post a Comment