Saturday, February 6, 2010

Email Thank You Or Real Mail Thank You After Interview HAS ANYONE HERE HAD ANY REAL GHOST EXPERIENCES THAT I COULD INTERVIEW YOU ABOUT?

HAS ANYONE HERE HAD ANY REAL GHOST EXPERIENCES THAT I COULD INTERVIEW YOU ABOUT? - email thank you or real mail thank you after interview

OK, it's like the 5th Viewed this damn question! ok .... Well, I am about a school project on the spirits and paranormal, and I really need an interview. Or find someone with a real ghost, or someone who studies paranormal ghost, hunting or for business. I only ask that, as the 10 questions and I need them. Give me your e-mail and I'll send it by e-mail questions. Please give me the answer immediately. Or if you know someone who might interview, please give me your name and e-mail. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is not sent over the questions here?

Anonymous said...

A TAPS disturbing.
Answer:
Link: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Anonymous said...

This happened in spring 2009

http://strangeusa.com/ViewLocation.aspx? ...

email me at stinky1000000@yahoo.com Interveiw and say: Why not e-mail me for all I know.

Post a Comment